SURGE SURPRESSOR

Subject: SURGE SURPRESSOR
From: rthorne@VNET.IBM.COM (rthorne@VNET.IBM.COM)
Date: Fri Aug 26 11:02:32 1994
I have had a couple of requests for my source of the surge surpressor.  I'll
post it for everyone.

We went to a local electrical supply house to place the order.  Its a GE part.
Tranquell Secondary Arrestor, 9L15FCB001.

The supply house just gave us a call when they came in and the rest is history.

73
Rich - WB5M - RTHORNE@VNET.IBM.COM