Question for 125

Subject: Question for 125
From: jend@midway.uchicago.edu (Gerard Jendraszkiewicz)
Date: Thu Sep 8 06:19:24 1994
It seems that the Field Reps for DXCC are now on in the 125 event. What
about the field reps who check cards for WAS and VUCC, another oversight ??
Any comments on the matter ?? Reason for asking, I check cards for
WAS/VUCC, and I think that this is a league appointment just as are those
for checking DXCC cards, maybe not as high profile but card checkers all
the same !

73 Jerry KE9I