NA & SS reporting question (?) de K7SS

Subject: NA & SS reporting question (?) de K7SS
From: rrrocker@rock.b11.ingr.com (Ray Rocker)
Date: Thu Sep 15 23:39:34 1994
> Why stop with an asterisk (*) for 2-radio entrants?  What about a
> caret (^) for stations on a hilltop?  A dollar-sign ($) for stations
> with a 40m beam?  An underscore (_) for those living in a valley?  An
> equals-sign (=) for stations with power line noise?  Square brackets
> ( [] ) for those living on a city lot?  Curly braces ( {} ) for those
> living in the country?  An exclamation point (!) for those with TVI
> and angry neighbors?

Awesome! I concur with K7SS and NG0X, the more data that can be shoved
into the line scores the better. Some things are hard to quantify of
course, and there is a limit as to what we can ask them who spend
valuable time on the writeups to do. I'd be grateful for anything.

And while we're defining symbols, there's more ASCII in them thar hills!

<   Low power
>   High power
-   Dipoles/wires only
|   Verticals only
#   Uses packet spots
@   Lives in Black Hole
%   Drinks too much beer during contest

Ok, I'm getting silly, but the original idea has much merit IMHO. 73,

-- ray WQ5L <-[]% rrrocker@ingr.com