Contest reporting*

Subject: Contest reporting*
From: N0bsh@aol.com (N0bsh@aol.com)
Date: Fri Sep 16 12:02:00 1994
*See below

How about the #@!!$@#! annotation for when everything goes wrong
in the contest.  Perhaps this could encompass all problems, big and
small, and would minimize the post contest whining, excuse
making, and "qualification" of scores.

Seriously, I don't really see the need to distinguish 2-radio ops vs.
1-radio ops though a single asterisk wouldn't be the most difficult
thing to add.  But it seems that if we have an asterisk for one
thing then (as has been shown in other posts) we will end up with
having to have symbols for everything.  The results would need an
entire page of definitions.  (And what if I use 3 radios!!!?)

Mike  N0BSH
n0bsh@aol.com