QSL ROUTE CHANGE TO YOUR DB

Subject: QSL ROUTE CHANGE TO YOUR DB
From: AdamN7VEW@aol.com (AdamN7VEW@aol.com)
Date: Fri Sep 16 18:45:42 1994
15 SEPT 94

     Please make note of the following QSL route change in your databases,
should you work this station.  I am now the QSL manager for:
                            TJ1JR
                            Randy Jones
                            Yaounde, Cameroon

     Please QSL via my current CBA.  Self Addressed Stamped Envelopes would
be appreciated as it cuts down the processing time.

                  Best 73 and DX!          Adam N7VEW