ss Poer

Subject: ss Poer
From: W7NI@delphi.com (W7NI@delphi.com)
Date: Sat Sep 17 22:21:30 1994
 Power Mult
In the early SS tests, my choice was to run 800 watts to pair of 813's and
declare high power.  I lost every time to "low" power stations.  I started
doing well when the low power sttions were put into a separate category
which seemed to be much more fair to me.  I susequently won 20 consecutive
SS awards for Oregon under the calls W7TML and then W7NI--both phone and
\cw--  10 of each.  In all of this SS activity, I never one time placed
in the top ten.  Has anyone else gotten more than 20 SS awards in a row?

I have retired from the SS since N6TR moved here and he has been trying
to get me back into it ever since!  I have never been beaten by N6TR in
the SS in Oregon and he ain't going to get the chance either!  I know when
to quit.

Stan  W7NI@delphi.com