WA QSO Party Software

Subject: WA QSO Party Software
From: ames@force.DECNET.LOCKHEED.COM (ames@force.DECNET.LOCKHEED.COM)
Date: Mon Sep 19 12:12:46 1994
I am sure others besides W5ASP would like to obtain a copy of those
files if available.  If anyone is planning on using NA for CAL QSO Party,
in-state, California seems to be missing as a MULT. Fixing that is an
exercise in learning about their file structure.  CT and TR seems to
work as is, fortunately.
73, alan N2ALE/6