KH0AM will QRV in CQWW CW

Subject: KH0AM will QRV in CQWW CW
From: je1cka@nal.go.jp (Takao KUMAGAI)
Date: Wed Sep 21 11:27:53 1994
JE1CKA/KH0AM will lead about 10 Ops to Saipan Diamond Hotel
to activate KH0AM again during '94 CQ WW CW contest.
We will be in Multi/Multi again.

We need a few more operators for solid six bands operation.
If you are looking for the seat for World class M/M, please
reply to me directly.

Our set-up will be;
IC735s,IC765,TS930S,TS690S,TS440S
TL922s,SB220s,FL2100Zs
160m:Inv Vee, 80m:Rotary Dipole, 40m:2el Yagi, 20m-10m:4el Yagi
All antennas will be installed on the roof top of the 10story
(nealy 130ft hi) hotel. Nothing except seawater to Eu, JA, NA
direction.

*Would you exchange Video?
We will take video during our stay in KH0. Antenna construction,
operation etc will be taken. I hope to exchange the video with
other multi op teams.

Hope to work you all on various bands.

Tack KUMAGAI JE1CKA/KH0AM