Sunday Sprints?

Subject: Sunday Sprints?
From: kd5pj@lobby.ti.com (kd5pj@lobby.ti.com)
Date: Wed Sep 21 19:00:09 1994
K8MR's suggestion is an excellent one.  My wife's biggest gripe about
the Sprint is not that the contest is 4 hours long, it is that the
contest is 4 hours long on a SATURDAY evening!  From my perspective on
this, I have a helluva lot more fun contesting when I know that my wife
is not torqued off because I'm "playing radio" again.

If your spouse or significant other does not have a problem with this
stuff, great!  Look at it this way, then.  If the Sprint is on Sunday
night, it will give you more time to perform any last minute station
repairs/mods/changes, etc.

73,
Charlie  KD5PJ          kd5pj@lobby.ti.com