WF1B RTTY Summary Sheet is OK!

Subject: WF1B RTTY Summary Sheet is OK!
From: WF1B@ids.net (WF1B@ids.net)
Date: Thu Sep 29 22:58:55 1994
There has been some question concerning the 'rolling together' of
multipiers as stated in CQ magazine.  I called Roy(KT1N) as soon as I
heard the rumblings and chatted with him.  I guess he decided to add
emphasis to the rule because many summaries were sent in which had all the
mults together.  Apparently, this makes cross checking the logs more
difficult.

Bottom Line: Summary Sheet as generated is fine.

73, Ray

wf1b@ids.net