Youth

Subject: Youth
From: cmschonewaldcox@ucdavis.edu (cmschonewaldcox@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 4 01:51:27 1994
Are There contesters on the contest forum who are 25 or younger? Could
you contact K3EST at cmschonewaldcox@ ucdavis.edu.
Tks
Bob K3EST

From: Gardin Petter, SEME" <M.P.Gardin@telub.se (Gardin Petter, SEME)
Subject: CQWW 160m CW Contest 1994 Results?

Hi

Does anyone know the results from the CQ WW 160m CW contest last vinter ?

Please tell me!

Petter G{rdin            callsign: SM3PXO
Telub Teknik AB               email: m.p.gardin@telub.se
P.O. Box 360
S-83125 OSTERSUND
SWEDEN

From: DAVID ROBBINS KY1H W-413-494-6955 H-413-655-2714
ROBBINS@GUID2.DNET.GE.COM <robbins@guid2.dnet.ge.com> (DAVID ROBBINS KY1H
W-413-494-6955 H-413-655-2714 ROBBINS@GUID2.DNET.GE.COM
<robbins@guid2.dnet.ge.com>)
Subject: score summaries only vote

I voted for getting score summaries posted quite a while ago and would
still prefer that.  the mail system here is poor and gets totally swamped
after major contests.  having one person receive and condense the scores
would be a great help.  As an alternative maybe a sub-reflector could be
set up just for scores for those that want to see all the breakdowns and
comments and just a one line summary could be posted to cq-contest.

73, Dave KY1H  Robbins@guid2.dnet.ge.com

From: DAVID ROBBINS KY1H W-413-494-6955 H-413-655-2714
ROBBINS@GUID2.DNET.GE.COM <robbins@guid2.dnet.ge.com> (DAVID ROBBINS KY1H
W-413-494-6955 H-413-655-2714 ROBBINS@GUID2.DNET.GE.COM
<robbins@guid2.dnet.ge.com>)
Subject: duplicate messages!

so far i have 16 copies of the commercial exams announcement for the hosstraders
flea market.  why is that coming to this reflector anyway?  isn't there a
better address for flea market and exam announcements than a world wide
contest reflector?

73, Dave KY1H  Robbins@guid2.dnet.ge.com