scores

Subject: scores
From: PEMS_ST_DK@noeca.ohio.gov (PEMS_ST_DK@noeca.ohio.gov)
Date: Tue Oct 4 15:59:35 1994
I enjoy reading scores and station configurations.  I agree with the
idea of putting *cqww/scores* or the like in the subject head.
How many of us read all the little soapbox comments in the contest
writeups ? same idea only almost realtime.
                          W8CAR - Dan -Castalia, Ohio

Where the antennas are straight, the impedances correct and CQs are answered
by rare DX.

 INTERNET:                 pems_st_dk@noeca.ohio.gov