NEED:CQWW ssb93/OPEN WIRE exp.

Subject: NEED:CQWW ssb93/OPEN WIRE exp.
From: KAAR@sara.cc.utu.fi (KAAR@sara.cc.utu.fi)
Date: Fri Oct 7 19:55:14 1994
HI

1) I'm looking for the results of CQWW SSB 1993. Specially I'm interested in
multipliers of SOAB  stations. Also need eu results for 20 m sb. If someone
has all the results or just some parts already on file, could you
please be so kind and send an email to me.

2) I'd like to know if someone has any  experience on using long open
wire transmission lines (up to 150 mtrs) between antenna and tx? Compared to
coaxial cable this kind of solution would be super cheap. My qth is located
near of a salty seaside bog/marsh which could be an ideal place for phased
verticals, but can't reach it with my actual coaxial reserves.

tks in advance de Pekka/oh6kit

*** AND SEE YOU IN CQWW 1994 SSB/CW!!!! (call:OH6KIT so/all-band)****
                              Pekka Kaar
     University of Turku, Dep. of Biology, Lab. of Ecology and Zoology
                  Kerttulinkatu 4 F 36, FIN-20500  Turku
                           FINLAND (p.921-2331168)
             /*** HAM RADIO: OH1KIT, OH6KIT (@OH6RBV), OH8NW ***/