LTA SOUNDBLASTER SOFTWARE

Subject: LTA SOUNDBLASTER SOFTWARE
From: rthorne@VNET.IBM.COM (rthorne@VNET.IBM.COM)
Date: Mon Oct 10 09:55:41 1994
Had one reply to my question on what the subject software does.  Basically,
its a voice keyer that you pre-record using .wav files.

The function keys then initiate the specific .wav file, I.E, CQ, QRZ ect.

I think I will stick to my DRU in the TS-850 and build the interface so the
the function keys will initiate one of my 3 voice memories.

73,

Rich - WB5M - RTHORNE@VNET.IBM.COM