Rules, RSGB 21/28MHz CW Contest

Subject: Rules, RSGB 21/28MHz CW Contest
From: /G=LAWLEYD/S=LAWLEY/PRMD=IBMMAIL/ADMD=IBMX400/C=GB/@mhs-relay.ac.uk (/G=LAWLEYD/S=LAWLEY/PRMD=IBMMAIL/ADMD=IBMX400/C=GB/@mhs-relay.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 13 12:50:14 1994

RSGB 21/28MHz CW Contest 1994

A reminder that this contest takes place on Sunday, 16th October 0700-1900z

UK stations send RST, serial number and three-letter county code. Overseas
stations send RST and serial number. Scoring for overseas stations is
3 points per QSO with UK stations and the multiplier is the number of county
codes worked on each band.

Deadline for mailing logs is 14 November, and the address is RSGB HF Contests
Committee, 77 Bensham Manor Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, CR7 7AF, UK. Note
that this is the address for all overseas entries in RSGB contests.

As an experiment, you may email ascii logs for this contest to
wbs@cix.compulink.co.uk    but only consider your log safely received once
you get an acknowledgement.

Dave G4BUO
RSGB HF Contests Committee