Collegiate Championship

Subject: Collegiate Championship
From: tucker@eedsp.gatech.EDU (Jeff Tucker N9HZQ)
Date: Fri Oct 14 19:41:24 1994
For your information, there is a lively discussion going on about
holding a "Collegiate Championship" within the ARRL SSB
Sweepstakes.  So far, this competition isn't actually sanctioned
by the ARRL, but we're discussing it with them.  It will all be
within the contest, we're just going to compare scores at the
end.

If you're active at a college ham club and haven't gotten in on
this discussion (which is on the ham-univ mailing list...
subscribes to listserv@listserver.njit.edu) and you'd like more
information or like to register your club, let me know.  We've
got around a dozen schools now who say they'll be active.

73 de Jeff N9HZQ

--
Jeff Tucker       N9HZQ