CT8 MULTI-MULTI QUESTION

Subject: CT8 MULTI-MULTI QUESTION
From: rthorne@VNET.IBM.COM (rthorne@VNET.IBM.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 25 09:07:07 1994
Two questions from a single op who is going to operate at a multi-multi this
weekend.

1 - When daisy chaining several pc's, do they all have to run the same exe.
    In other words does it matter if one pc is runing the ct486.exe and
    another in the daisy chain is running the ct386.exe?  All the pc's will
    be running version 8.

2 - Can you use com1 and com3/com4? for the daisy chain.  I noticed in the
    CT manual, that it talks about com1 and com2.

Direct replies to RTHORNE@VNET.IBM.COM please.

See you all from N4ZC multi-multi.

73, Rich - WB5M