CQWW-NC0P

Subject: CQWW-NC0P
From: PerryB1237@aol.com (PerryB1237@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 1 12:02:39 1994
Score for NC0P (M/S, station near Des Moines, IA)

Band        QSOs      Zones      Countries

160             24             8              19
 80              75            19              46
 40             160            30             87
 20              496           33            125
 15              192           23              88
 10                67           12              40

Totals         1014          125           405

Total Score:   1,330,300       (sorry, no QSO point totals)

Operators: NC0P, WO0V, WA0FLS, WA0ETC, WD0GVY,
                 KF0H, KZ0C, WR0G

73,
Perry
WR0G