protection engr breaks arm!

Subject: protection engr breaks arm!
From: EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM (EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM)
Date: Tue Nov 1 10:39:04 1994
well,

the right hand works.  typing speed down to 30wpm.  We'll be qrv for ss
cw with ah8i and km6as to supply two hands when necessary.

update on projects that i asked for help from all you experts:

        1:      tri-bander repair hints -
                        We found corroded self - tapping screws
                        on the tubular match on the th-3.  changing
                        these out to stainless bolts and cleaning
                        the match up fixed all problems.  we will use
                        this for a rcv ant (low) for ss.

        2:      40m klm matching methods -
                        used 2 parallel pieces of rg-59, 1/4 wave at
                        7.1 mhz, between balun and 50 ohm feedline.
                        swr now <  2:1 7000 to 7200 - yay

i bet yall thought this was going to involve some I and W2 type guys,
huh?

we played wid cqssb - about 185q's, 60z and 95 countries.

cu on ss
eric nv6o
edwoods@pacbell.com