IG9/IV3TAN 80 MTS SCORE

Subject: IG9/IV3TAN 80 MTS SCORE
From: it9gsf@ir9pat.ampr.org (it9gsf@ir9pat.ampr.org)
Date: Wed Nov 2 22:25:42 1994
Hello fellows!
I will put the IG9/IV3TAN's 80 meters CQWW score in the next days (Alberto
is now at home and has his 486 with him);
Now, I can announce only that it should be the new African record, the
attempt to beat the world record owned by P40R failed due to poor propaga-
tion during the second day. Alberto will make a comment on his partecipation.
Antennas were two inverted vee abt 60 meters above the sea, a slooper and
a delta loop; the radio was a TS940 with an old SB220. Power line was very
poor (200 V) and we hope to have a better condition next time.
Who wish to come with me for CQWW DX CW ?!

73s de Fabio, IT9GSF (IT9A/IU9A).