Pk232 and ct

Subject: Pk232 and ct
From: chuck.kraly@quelle.com (chuck.kraly@quelle.com)
Date: Mon Nov 7 22:39:50 1994
Tnx to all who answered my inquiry. All the messages are stored and held in
case there are any other problems. Here is what Jerry NX0I found.
We tried changing the configure on the comtsr to no avail. All the interups
were standard configure, and we switched to comtsr to look at 7E1, but nothing
worked. we also tried a diferent com port, and another pc. What was eventually
done was Jerry changed the PK232 to 8N1 and it worked. so he made this the
default from now on. So tnx to all who sent replies.
As for the Nebraska thing during contests, there would have been a very active
station on but, due to illness, he wasn't able to make it. So next year look
for Bob, NW0F on full bore we hope. He was very active from here in K.C. when
he lived here and is lloking froward to getting on in the contests from
Nebraska when he gets to felling better. So next year, hopefully.
73 es cu in CQWW cw from NX0I
Chuck/N0BIW
chuck.kraly@quelle.com