N6ND SS CW SCORE

Subject: N6ND SS CW SCORE
From: KA5Q@aol.com (KA5Q@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 8 18:07:18 1994
N6ND / KA5Q opr.  94 SS CW score and summary.
SOHP SDG Section

1 Radio, Lots of antennas, rusty operator.

   BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS
      160        0        0        -
       80       43       86        -
       40      533     1066        -
       20      403      806        -
       15      238      476        -
       10        0        0        -
     Totals   1217     2434       77

               Score:  187,418

A personal best, but at best only 3rd in SDGO section.

Thanks a million to Rick, N6ND and Myrna, KD6HRP for their great hospitality.
 Thanks to all for the contacts.  I really admire the effort and skill it
takes to break into the top 20.

73 de Ken/KA5Q/6
     Have Key and Keyboard.. Will Travel