squirt results

Subject: squirt results
From: W5XD@delphi.com (W5XD@delphi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 3 14:11:19 1994
Big fun! Thought it was a joke when I saw N6TR's posting
(can't tell whether Tree really meant it:). I didn't work
him, so maybe he thought it was a joke. Couldn't resist tuning
around when the time came.

I nominate K1VR's crew for "most likely to
succeed". Not the loudest, but they were everywhere!

Wayne
w5xd@delphi.com