Scores

Subject: Scores
From: WJ2O@aol.com (WJ2O@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 4 16:25:57 1994
Yeah, I know I'm late, but I just got most of the sand out of my ears.

WJ2O/KP2  U.S. Virgin Islands
500 watts, single op.
TS-940S, AL-80B, Butternut vertical all bands except 160 had a end fed wire
strung through the palm trees 20 feet off the sand.

ARRL SWEEPSTAKES

160     0
 80    21
 40   138
 20   407
 15   347
 10   186

    1,099 x 73 sections = 160,454 points

I'm so thrilled they split Washington into 2 sections.  One side with hams,
the other side without.  Missed VE8, KH6 and WY too.

CQ WW CW

160     97     6    12
 80    390    10    38
 40   1076    18    56
 20   1060    21    61
 15   1208    21    69
 10     466    14    38
      4297    90   274   --   3,776,864

I get so excited about rates that I forget to stop and look for mults.  Great
openings to Europe!  I could actually hear the stations I worked on 160!  10
meters opened up twice on Sat. and once on Sun. just long enough to snag a
few hundred Q's.

The mountains to my back made the South and West path tuff.

Thanks for all the Q's! Can't wait for the next trip.

73 es CUL, Dave, WJ2O