AC1O/4 10M Score

Subject: AC1O/4 10M Score
From: AC1O@delphi.com (AC1O@delphi.com)
Date: Mon Dec 12 18:10:22 1994
AC1O/4 (Florida) 10 meter score: Low power, CW only (a PRO-96 @ 80'):

684 Q's x 75 mults (23C + 52S) = 205,500 points in 33 hours.

The ultimate manic-depressive contest: 65 Q's in the first 9 1/2 hours
(to 1628Z Saturday) -- then 290 more in the next four!  Mesmerizing
propagation; stations moved from barely readable to over S-9 within
5-10 minutes almost all weekend.  I'll post a detailed commentary on
the various openings (and non-openings; no 1993 "Saturday Night Special"
opening this year!) as heard in South Florida to the reflector shortly
(do NOT download this next posting, which will be somewhat lengthy, if
you are not fascinated by propagation-type stuff).

  73 de Walt, AC1O/4     "ac1o@delphi.com"     "Multipliers Are"