G4BYG and G3LNS CQWW160 scores

Subject: G4BYG and G3LNS CQWW160 scores
From: g4dbn@cix.compulink.co.uk (Neil Smith)
Date: Thu Feb 2 01:25:00 1995
George put in a single-op with packet effort and had the best
run to the left coast that he can remember.....

G3LNS    274qso   66 countries   41 states/provs    216033

Vic was using the G0NAA superstation on the east coast of Yorkshire

G4BYG    500 qso   69 countries   31 states/provs    302200

G3ZEM told me last nite that he had worked 109 so far in 1995, but
thank goodness his logging program was telling untruths, he's still
beating me though, I'm on 87 worked in 95, he's on 93, we've not broken
the "DXCC in one month" challenge!!
Cheers, Neil G4DBN/AA1EG      g4dbn@cix.compulink.co.uk