NV6O SSB Sprint

Subject: NV6O SSB Sprint
From: EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM (EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM)
Date: Mon Feb 6 10:45:55 1995
0 Q's X 0 mults = not too much less than normal.

I was caught on Friday in - guess where - Visalia on the way home from
Bakersfield and redirected to Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo.  Spent
Thursday eve in Holiday Inn at Visalia.

Observations:

        1       Bring your own remote control

        2       Don't order the Buffalo Wings.  The sauce is like
                barbeque sauce - too tomatoey.  The blue cheese dressing
                for the celery is runny.

        3       Was on the 5th floor overlooking pool area roof.  One
                can open a window and jump out without restriction.  Not
                good for kids.

        4       $89/nite corporate rate - wow  (this is central Cal, not
                NJ)

        5       The guy with the waiting list for rooms for April was
                not available, so I don't know where I'm staying yet.

Went by US Towers to discuss replacement of my TX 472 that was totalled
in the wind.  I will end up with a 3 section tower instead of 4 sections
so that I can accomodate a rotator that will turn my array (whatever it
ends up to be) and still enable the tower to collapse fully.

After seeing a winch cable break, I never will ask anyone to climb a
crank-up that is cranked up again.

Will be on CW Sprint from AA6WJ's - Pro 67B at 80 ft.  765 and Alpha 89.

CU

Eric NV6O
edwoods@pacbell.com