Hello Seattle

Subject: Hello Seattle
From: N0bsh@aol.com (N0bsh@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 12 20:12:54 1995
There's a good chance I will be making a trip out to the Seattle
area sometime in late July or early August.  Can someone provide
the dates for the '95 NW DX Convention (or whatever it's called?)
Might be kinda cool to fit that in if the timing is right and would
be a good chance to get together with a few of you Pacific NW type
contesters.

Heard something about Hydro-races, as well......that would be cool!

Thanks!!

Mike  N0BSH
n0bsh@aol.com