radials for 4-square

Subject: radials for 4-square
From: JimP911@aol.com (JimP911@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 13 21:35:05 1995
There seems to be 2 schools of thought on radial deployment.  One is to
assemble four completely self sufficient verticals with their own radial
systems.  This is what I use in an elevated ground plane configuration with 8
radials per antenna.  The other option is to align radials to directly
intersect with each vertical.  You would have fewer wires to cut this way.

Can't say for sure which option is superior, have had terrific results with
the setup described.

Good Luck -- 73

Jim KC1SJ