Revised ADRS WPX score

Subject: Revised ADRS WPX score
From: ae110@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Ed E Jensen)
Date: Tue Feb 14 09:42:16 1995

Here is my revised (lower) score after running Ray's fix
program, wpxscore.exe, that I downloaded from the
ADRS BBS @ 813-922-5904.

ADRS WPX Contest
Call: K5ED     Location:  El Paso, TX
Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, Low Power

Band    QSOs   Pts  Mults
80        35    74   17
40        65   146   25
20       147   193   69
15       108   169   39
10         0     0    0
-----   ----  ----  ----
Total    355   582   150

Score: 87300
--------------------------------------

Power Output: 100
Rig: FT1000, tribander and dipoles at 40 feet
(vertical not used, worse on all bands),
PK232, RTTY by WF1B

Highlights:
Finding the RPT command in RTTY,
working ZK3MM,
ragchews during boring dead times (like all day Sunday).

Lowlights:
getting CQ caller and callee confused (sorry!)
losing hours Fri eve and Sat morn for club meeting and VE session.

73, Ed
Ed Jensen, K5ED, El Paso, TX (ae110@rgfn.epcc.edu)