ARRL DX CW VE2ZP 14MHz Single Band Score

Subject: ARRL DX CW VE2ZP 14MHz Single Band Score
From: ve2zp@bbs.ve3jf.ampr.org (ve2zp@bbs.ve3jf.ampr.org)
Date: Mon Feb 20 00:32:55 1995
VE2ZP operated by Yuri UU2JX - Single Op Single band 14MHz High Power
Unassisted:
1489 QSOs 112 Countries 500,304 - Almost twice the old Canadian record.
73, Dave VE2ZP/VE9CB
Packet: VE2ZP@VA3TCP.#EON.ON.CAN.NOAM
InterNet: ve2zp@va3tcp.ampr.org

From: Ericm M. Guzman Colon KP4TK" <S902957@rmece31.upr.clu.edu (Ericm M.
Guzman Colon KP4TK)
Subject: KP4VA ARRL DX SCORE

                   ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST  1995
      Call: KP4VA (KP4TK,op)         Country: Puerto Rico
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Low Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0 :-(
       80      423     1269          48
       40      870     2610          57
       20      767     2301          56
       15      934     2802          58
       10      605     1815          53

     Totals   3599    10797         272  =   2,936,784

Equipment Description:
        TS-830s@100w
        3 el Tri Band Yagi-Uda (TA-33 traps) @ 110' (10' over bldng roof)
        80m Inv V Center @ 150'