Sprints, DX - good operators

Subject: Sprints, DX - good operators
From: KR2J@aol.com (KR2J@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 23 10:26:30 1995
In my opinion, a good or even great operator is one who has the following
easily difined qualities in this order:

1) Honesty
2) Operating skill (Speed and accuracy, knowledge of propagation,
       radio use and all of the other types you can think of)

Notice that in my list there is nothing about winning anything.

What is your definition of a good or great operator ?

This got started as an offline discussion with KM9P and I'd like to know what
you think.  I'll post responses & summarize.

KR2J@AOL.com