more about sitting

Subject: more about sitting
From: BSUNFLOWER@delphi.com (BSUNFLOWER@delphi.com)
Date: Thu Feb 23 23:45:45 1995
 "AE0M"
>Lack of movement also causes pooling of the blood in the lower
>extremities, leading to increased risk of circulation problems and
>clotting of the blood.  TAKE BREAKS!  Get up and walk around.

if You can't stand to leave your run on 40 but your blood is in your feet
just Stand up at your operating position...I did that about 5 times this
weekend while operating at KY3N MM.
Beorn WU3M

From: tree@cmicro.com (Larry Tyree) (Larry Tyree)
Subject: Sprint logs via Intenet

You may send in your NCJ Sprint logs via the internet.  Actually, this
is the perferred way to do it.

For best results, the log should be in ASCII format.  You do not need to
send check sheets, or even a summary sheet (although you do need to indicate
low power, team and address and summary sheet works best for that).

Send you SSB Logs to Rick, K7GM at aoniswan@ecuvm.cis.ecu.edu

Send you CW logs to me at tree@cmicro.com

73 Tree N6TR
tree@cmicro.com