TGV Goes Public

Subject: TGV Goes Public
From: AC1O@delphi.com (AC1O@delphi.com)
Date: Wed Mar 1 20:57:52 1995
In case you missed it: Our Fearless Leader's company, TGV Software, went
public today.  Two million shares were priced at 16; they opened at 21,
and closed at 18 7/8.  (If you'd like to keep an eye on the stock, its
NASDAQ symbol is TGVI.)

(Yes, I know, this isn't *really* contesting stuff.  But -- someone from
California (W6QHS?) once stated on this reflector that through the years
he had discovered that contesters were -- almost universally -- well-above
average employees.  And the postings I've seen on this reflector -- and
the operating skills I've heard on the air -- clearly demonstrate, to me
at least, that most contesters are, indeed, a "cut above" -- and our Fearless
Leader is certainly no exception.  In investment circles, this is the type
of thing that makes "management" a big plus -- and it makes TGVI a stock
that I, for one, will be following with keen interest.)

73 de Walt, AC1O    "ac1o@delphi.com"