old mail

Subject: old mail
From: HENRYPOL@aol.com (HENRYPOL@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 2 13:31:12 1995
I am a new subscriber to CQ-Contest.
I would like to review all mail from Dec. 1, 1994 to Feb. 20, 1995.
Is there a way for me to do this through tgv.com?; is it impossible?
Or do I need to find someone who has kept copies?
I am especially interested in mail related to the 94 ARRL 10 Meter contest.
Please help.

73, Henry Pollock - WB4HFL

>From Trey Garlough <GARLOUGH@TGV.COM>  Thu Mar  2 18:43:43 1995
> I would like to review all mail from Dec. 1, 1994 to Feb. 20, 1995.
> Is there a way for me to do this through tgv.com?; is it impossible?

Send a message to fileserv@tgv.com that says

        SENDME CQ-CONTEST-ARCHIVE.yyyy-mm

--Trey, WN4KKN/6