help

Subject: help
From: aa9jy@comone.com (aa9jy@comone.com)
Date: Thu Mar 2 16:00:05 1995
Need help on submitting ADRS contest logs by e-mail.
Have asked this question before, but have since lost the address.
I have:
      jay@comtch.iea.com    Is this correct???

Got my message back addressee unknown.

Please reply: internet: aa9jy@comone.com

Thanks again Dean

... SENILE.COM found . . . Out Of Memory . . .
--- Blue Wave/QWK v2.10