DX Sprint (was CQ CQ CQ)

Subject: DX Sprint (was CQ CQ CQ)
From: becker@shell.portal.com (Celia Tony Becker)
Date: Tue Apr 4 23:06:03 1995
AA5BT and K5GN expressed opposite opinions.  Derek thinks a DX Sprint
would be a blast, Dave worries that many would not like the complexity
of the QSY rule.

So what if some might look down their noses at the Sprint and decline
to participate?  For each abstaining right-coaster there may well be a VK5
who feels left out by the current 4 hour format and it's inconvenient
local time.

How about it Tree?  Sprint, sprINT, SquINT, ...  seems like the next
big thing to me!

AE0M, Tony Becker - becker@shell.portal.com - Silicon Valley, U.S.A.