Repeat Please !

Subject: Repeat Please !
From: force12@ibm.net (force12@ibm.net)
Date: Thu Apr 6 22:34:43 1995
If you have sent me anything in the last few days, I have probably
lost it as I have had a major hard disk drive failure.  I have the
system up and running again, but have lost a lot of Internet stuff.

So if you are waiting for me to respond to a post, please send it
again.

Thanks

Natan W6XR/2 -- FORCE12@IBM.NET