WQ5L sprINT

Subject: WQ5L sprINT
From: RRROCKER@delphi.com (RRROCKER@delphi.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 20:46:39 1995
139 QSOs for me. FT-757GX, no computer, Alpha Delta DX-CC @ 25'

Botched QSO #2 by sending my name (Ray) instead of the other guy's.
SprINT not Sprint! *duh* Apologies to Todd (WD0T?) for killing
his name off in the first minute.

I guess I was the only one to have good propagation on 20!
Was able to work all over the West Coast and the Northeast just
fine from southeast MS. 68 QSOs in 53 minutes, while it seemed
everyone else was struggling.

Since 40 is normally my best band I QSYed at 0053Z, at the first
sign of slowdown on 20. Too early! Went 4 minutes with only one QSO.
Rate went up, but not like on 20. Lots of SSB and packet crud and
weak signals underneath a few ear-splitters. 71 QSOs in 67 minutes.

Tricky names: Bev/Bevo, Able/Abel/Adel. No OJ, but we had an Ito.
SprINT r00lz! Can't wait for #8. 73,

-- ray, wq5l, rrrocker@delphi.com