SquINT

Subject: SquINT
From: JFSINGER@delphi.com (JFSINGER@delphi.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 23:01:58 1995
SquINT Log: K0OD   Jr Op: Andy   Age: 10   QTH: St Louis, MO
Rig: TS-850, Dipole,  AL1200

Andy (age 10) was roaring to go as 1800z approached. But around 1730z, BS7H
became copiable on my 20 meter dipole at 45 feet. The BS7 was actually
strong as 1800z neared but the pileup was a killer. The conflict was
resolved in fine fashion as I snagged BS7H at 1753z. The cw pileup had been
a nasty one; the following hour was WAR!

    CALL       TIME       NAME       AGE      COLOR      STATE

    BS7H       1753        -          -      greenstamps   -

    WS1A       1806       Gwen        4        green       NH
    K2PS       1815       Josh        14       orange      NJ
    WA3RHW     1815       Lindsey     10       purple      NJ
    N1JBD      1820       Chelsie     5        purple      Me
    K1VR       1827       Annie       11       neon        MA
    KD1NG      1828       Doug        9        green       RI
    K1CC       1833       Adam        11       green       Conn
    WA7FOE     1846       Gentry      6        pink        WA
    KR2Q       1850       Samantha    7        blue        NJ
    KR2Q       1851       Dana        5        black       NJ
    N7CW       1852       Scott       10       blue        CA
    KD2TT      1854       Kyle        8        blue        NY
    N7ENU      1857       Alex        8        blue        OR

Total SquINT Q's: 13
Score: 60*1+0=60

Low point 1: Andy hits button on radio and we spend next 5 minutes calling
CQ on LSB.
Low point 2: being driven off 14.294 by some /MM net.
Low point 3: listening to W2NQ/7 tell jokes to every kid he works.

High point 1: QSO with Adam at K1CC who wanted to ragchew with Andy
about ice hockey. Adam is stumped when Andy tells him his favorite football
team is the St Louis Rams.
High point 2: Everything else
                    Jeff  K0OD  jfsinger@delphi.com