Frog contest

Subject: Frog contest
From: paul@paccomm.com (paul@paccomm.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 10:01:27 1995
Hi. I claim to win that Frog contest thing from the other day.
I worked F0OL in the last second of the contest. He said he
hadn't worked anybody else (contest, quelle contest?) and just
to make sure he couldn't work anybody under rubber clocking I sent
.._._   which automatically activated a bomb distroying his station!
(a new feature in CT v9.34).
As that was the only eligible station, I claim a winning score
of 1 point (une point). Phew, no dupes at last......
Paul Evans, W4/G4BKI   paul@paccomm.com
+1 (813) 874-2980  Fax:+1 (813) 872-8696  BBS: +1 (813) 874-3078 (V.34)
The views expressed in this message are not necessarily those of PacComm.
I don't surf the internet, I SAIL IT!
     Captain of S/V "Spindrift" (Catalina 36), Dunedin, FL.
PacComm Packet Radio Systems, Inc., 4413 N. Hesperides St., Tampa, FL 33614-7618