coax

Subject: coax
From: ae110@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Ed E Jensen)
Date: Mon Apr 17 18:09:59 1995

It seems to me the actual loss of the coax should be measured
before chucking it.  This is pretty easy to do with digital
swr analyzers.  If it's good, keep using it and make a periodic
check on it (ref my tech correspondence in April QST on how
to do it from the shack).

73, Ed

--
Ed Jensen, K5ED, El Paso, TX (ae110@rgfn.epcc.edu)