SPRINT RESULT-ND3F/P

Subject: SPRINT RESULT-ND3F/P
From: Nd3f@aol.com (Nd3f@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 09:43:27 1995
Nice day for a drive.  Conditions OK. No significant enhancements
from my FN10 portable site.  Missed many grids West/North.
Highlight:  FM14 as last QSO.  Lowlights:  lost computer 10 minutes
in due to electrical short in inverter--glad we brought extinguisher!
Longest DX about 500km.
Total:  123 QSOs x 21 grids = 2583.  Goal was 3,000, so maybe
next time!
Tested concept for driving multiple amps/selected stacked beams.
Didn't work as well as I had hoped.  Will stick w/singles for June!
KF3P's signal (FM19) extremely strong here. Pictures from site
should come out super--clear full-moonlit night.