GridLoc Claimed Scores

Subject: GridLoc Claimed Scores
From: barron@liant.com (Robert Barron)
Date: Wed Apr 19 10:47:24 1995
Here is the first list of high claimed scores for GridLoc 1995.
Scores continue to trickle in though nothing from outside the
U.S. so far.  Conditions being what they were we need all of the
log entries we can get.  Please send your score in!

High Claimed Scores For GridLoc '95

Call    QSOs  Grids    Score     Operators
----    ----  -----    -----     ---------

Single Op Mixed Mode

K4XU    149    111     16539
N3BB    105     65      6825      WB5VZL
N7LOX    19     12       228
WA8LLY   13     10       130
K8HVT     9      9        81
NG0X      6      5        30

Single Op CW Only

N4OGW   114     78      8892
W3GOI    41     32      1312
WD5N      1      1         1

Single Op Phone Only

KA5WSS  418    154     64372
K2PS    175    119     20825
KB1GW   140     73     10220

Multi Op

KK5GJ   291    113     32883    KK5GJ, KB5YVT
WD0T     95     59      5606    WD0T, KB0QVP

Please send logs to geoiii@bga.com or via mail to
       GridLoc
       P.O. Box 180703
       Austin, TX 78718-0703

Robert Barron, KA5WSS                 barron@liant.com
Liant Software Corporation            Hook 'Em Horns!