KA9FOX Web Site! Egads!

Subject: KA9FOX Web Site! Egads!
From: KA9FOX@aol.com (KA9FOX@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 22:44:01 1995
I was recently given the responsibility of creating my company's local Web
home page.  Since I didn't know one bit of HTML coding, I got a book and
began reading.  To test my newly acquired HTML skills, I created my own
personal web page!

Temporarily, the address is   http://www.infoanalytic.com/ka9fox/
This address WILL change in the future.

I'll be improving the pages as I learn more about HTML, but I thought some of
the things I've put on it would be of interest to some of you:

- pictures of recent contest expeditions
- pictures of stations and ops in those areas
- picture of me and my new fiance, Laurie (OK, so that isn't THAT
interesting!)
- links to some cool ham-related stuff on the web:
     * QSL info look-ups
     * Callsign look-ups
     * Contest Dxpedition Registry
     * OH2BUA Packet Cluster
     * Radio Mod Files
     * FCC Part 97 Ham regs
     * ARRL, TDXS and more...

All pictures are compressed .JPG images, so they download pretty quickly! -
hope your browser allows them.  BTW, I highly recommend Netscape.  I heard
recently that 70% of web users are now using it.  AOL users:  You will have
Web browsing capability in May.

Drop me a note if something doesn't work or if you have any suggestions for
improving it.  There is an easy way to send me e-mail from within the web
page.  Again, I'll be continuing to improve it as time allows (which lately I
haven't had much of!!!).  I'd really like to put more picture on-line.  For
now, there are just a few.

73 Scott KA9FOX
ka9fox@aol.com or
ka9fox@lacrescent.polaristel.net