Dayton Party-suite update

Subject: Dayton Party-suite update
From: KA9FOX@aol.com (KA9FOX@aol.com)
Date: Sat Apr 29 05:23:13 1995
Well, it's 4:11am and it's bedtime for bonzo.  WE9V hit the sack at 1am, but
the rest of us continued to party till the wee hours.  The last party suite
closed at 3:00am (SMC - Society of Midwest Contesters)... yes, the black hole
rules!!!

So, it was off not to the lobby suite.... but to the area in front of the
elevators on the 12th floor near the SMC suite.  This elite group of late
night partiers included WN9JAT and 19-year-old daughter Michelle, 9X5EE,
WB2ZHB, and N0BSH, WX9E and me.  The highlight definitely was Michelle, who
really seemed to like us ham radio dudes.  I think she liked WX9E too, cause
he's still out there, while Mike and I are writing this (and then going to
sleep!!)

That's about it.  WN4KKN finally arrived, and it was good to see him.  NP4Z sa
ys he didn't get much sleep last night 'cause of K5ZD's snooring.  Lots of
guys asking about the babe... glad I remembered to bring pictures!  Blah,
blah, blah....

73 Scott KA9FOX
Room 1226, Stouffer's
Dayton, OH