Rumors of reduced contest coverage in QST are totally false

Subject: Rumors of reduced contest coverage in QST are totally false
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Thu May 25 18:34:45 1995
: AA2Z admits that, over the years, the idea has been discussed, but
: it has never been accepted.  In my opinion, that is largely due
: to the influence of K1ZZ, a great contester and a great friend of
: contesting.

What about AA2Z?  Also a great friend of contesters and
not a slouch as an op either.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.