No subject

Subject: No subject
From: paul@paccomm.com (paul@paccomm.com)
Date: Tue May 30 10:23:37 1995

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Paul Evans, W4/G4BKI   paul@paccomm.com
+1 (813) 874-2980  Fax:+1 (813) 872-8696
Views expressed here are not necessarily those of PacComm.

I don't surf the internet, I SAIL IT!
Captain of S/V "Spindrift" (Catalina 36), Dunedin, FL.
PacComm Packet Radio Systems, Inc., 4413 N. Hesperides St., Tampa, FL 33614-7618

From: pwalker@mbi.moody.edu (Paul D. Walker II) (Paul D. Walker II)
Subject: Speaking of cover shots ...

I just gotta know ...

Did anybody notice the "room service" bell on the desk of the W6EEN shack -
front cover of the March 95 issue of CQ?

Why?

This might make a good top ten list: "Top ten reason to ring the bell during
a contest ..... "

Paul Walker, N9WHG

------
Paul D. Walker II                 e-mail: pwalker@mbi.moody.edu
Database/System Administrator     phone:  (312)329-4392
Moody Bible Institute             fax:    (312)329-8961
820 North LaSalle Blvd            amateur radio: N9WHG
Chicago, ILL  60610               packet: n9whg@?????  BBS went offline