RAW WPX SCORE G3XMZ (fwd)

Subject: RAW WPX SCORE G3XMZ (fwd)
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Wed May 31 09:36:50 1995
Hi gang,
Clive sent me this score and it has more info than
his CQ contest posting - I think he switched them about.

Good story at the end of the score.

Clive Albert Dodd writes:
: From: Clive Albert Dodd <Clive@g3xmz.demon.co.uk>
: To: geoiii@bga.com
: Subject: RAW WPX SCORE G3XMZ
:
: Hi George,
:
: Here is the raw scores for G3XMZ.
:
: Category:  Multi-Single
: High Power: 400 Watts
: Ant: 3 ele yagi at 40ft and G5RV at 30ft
: Operators: G3YBT (Colin) and G3XMZ (Clive)
: Rig: IC737
: Amp: Heatherlite Hunter
: Computer: Escom 486dx2/50
: Software: K1EA CT version 8.53
:
: Band     Qso's     Prx's
:
: 160         0         0
: 80         91        44
: 40        209        88
: 20        513       216
: 15        274        85
: 10        150        50
:
: Totals   1237       483     1,147,125 Points
:
:
: Soapbox Comments:
:
: Colin and I spent the first 3 hours of the contest on 40/80m
: and was not working very much at all, then the bulb lit in our
: tiny minds that perhaps something was not quite right with the
: antenna, so out we went to check the 5RV, yes your right both
: sides of the balanced line had come adrift in the high winds
: that we had a few days before and I hadn't bothered to check
: the line before the contest started. The morale of this sad
: tale is check every nut and bolt of your station before each
: contest.
:
: 73 Clive
:
: --
: | Clive A Dodd  | 01455-233853  | Clive@g3xmz.demon.co.uk |
: |    G3XMZ      |               | Compuserve: 100424,2027 |
:
:

--

George Fremin III