RE Re: RE 'What be this WPX?'

Subject: RE Re: RE 'What be this WPX?'
From: JGellerRVZ@aol.com (JGellerRVZ@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 2 18:14:05 1995
>From:  KA9FOX
>Subj:  Re: RE 'What be this WPX?'
>To:      JGellerRVZ

  >> The idea of this contest is to be workin' as
  >> many prefixes from as many countries as
  >> possible in 48 hours!

>Actually 36 hours of the 48 can be operated, FYI.

Single Op = 36 hours!!!!!!!!!!
Multi Op = 48 hours!!!!!!!!!!!

FFFFFFFFFF    YY          YY       IIIIIIIIII
FF             YY        YY            II
FF              YY      YY             II
FF               YY    YY              II
FFFFFFFF          YY  YY               II
FF                 YYYY                II
FF                  YY                 II
FF                  YY                 II
FF                  YY                 II
FF                  YY                 II
FF                  YY             IIIIIIIIII